Here's the "buzz word" for this challenge: Peer pressure. We've all been through it. So draw a picture/make an e-card that finishes this thought: "I'm/You're too cool (or too smart, or anything else positive) to..."
- Too cool to do drugs
- Too smart to drink/text and drive
- Keep it clean.
- Keep it positive (you can be funny, but nothing like 'too cool for you,' okay?).
- Write your theme somewhere in the picture.
- You can use your own characters, existing characters -- whatever you like.
- You can go traditional or digital, but color would be better than black & white for this.
- Be creative and have fun!
- Go by TheO rules.
Gifts only this time. I still owe prize requests for my last challenge! -_-' Depending on the number of entrants, there may be only one winner, but I'll go up to two -- so the winner will get a shiny gold medal and a gift, and runner-up will get a gift.
You have two months. If you have any questions about the rules, just comment or PM me. Ganbatte! ^^