I'm so happy that my last challenge was very appreciated. Now, since I'll be on hiatus until March, I'll be giving out a much simpler challenge.
The title says it all... A card about confessions.
I'm pretty sure you guys are old enough to understand what the "confession" word means... It can be a card that says:
- "People say they're just a band... But they know nothing about them!"
- "I'm so excited for the Hunger Games movie! I hope it will be faithful to the book."
- "I feel bad for (insert actress here). She wasted such a nice career. She was my model."
You can also go for indirect confessions and describe what it means in the description.
- "I wanna love you but something's pulling me away from you" (you love someone but something's keeping you apart)
- "That what makes you beautiful!" (something you've always wanted to say to a friend or a crush)
Since this is a confession challenge, I expect to have entries with negative messages behind it. Even so, I forbid these confessions:
- No bad words... PLEASE!
- No confessions about sexuality, government issues, and religion.
- One may submit negative confessions, but please be aware of how sensitive it may be. Not all negative confessions can go here.
- If you're concerned about your confession, go ahead and PM me, so it's sure that the confession is safe enough (even if it's negative).
- Don't go bashing around other members or bash the negative confessions of others. Everyone has their own opinion. And it's personal.
- 3 months and unlimited entries. U HAPPY NAO?
- ALL CONFESSIONS MUST HAVE DESCRIPTION... even if it's obvious
- Credits for the sources.
- NO (F-BOMB) ILLEGITIMATE FAN ART FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
- Must be of nice and decent quality. Put some (insert bad word here) efforts in it.
- da usual rules of theO and having fun lol.jk.bye
PM me if you have further questions :)
Please invite your friends... since I'll cooking ham for the New Year (Happy New Year, BTW!), I'm inviting the ones I'm subscribed to... SPREAD THE WORD! May the odds be ever in your favor~