Hey guys. Thank you for the entries in my last challenge~ They were all so great...you made it hard on me to choose winners. >.< Since the last one went so well, I'm going to do another challenge in a similar way...
So here are the rules/explanation:
- Go to the website, Colour Lovers, and browse their patterns section.
- Pick one pattern that you really like...one that speaks to you in some way.
- Create a card inspired by that pattern. In other words, no, you don't have to USE that pattern in the card (in fact, I'd rather you not). I want a card inspired by it in some way.
- Is it the colors in it that you want to use? Or possibly the shapes/objects can be translated to something in a different image? For example, (this one is really obvious), say you use this pattern. Obviously, you will most likely pick a picture of Justin Bieber for your card. Or what if you use this pattern? Perhaps your card will have an ocean theme, or heck, have polka dots in it.
- MAKE SURE TO LINK TO BOTH THE PATTERN YOU USE AND YOUR ORIGINAL SCAN/IMAGE.
- Please explain your inspiration! Tell me how the two are connected, especially if it isn't 100% obvious.
Does that all make sense? I hope so. Basically I want a card that hints at the pattern, but doesn't use the pattern in the card exactly. I want to make this a CHALLENGE. Not just "hey, put this pattern in a card." If you have any questions, please ask away~
Submission limit is 3 cards per person. Good luck!